Monday, January 9, 2017

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. I am a stay-at-home mom, crafter, reader, baker, and general jack-of-all-trades. I love making things, and I love learning new skills. I love raising my little tribe, and I love building up and "feathering" my home and making it a cozy haven for my husband, children, pets, and myself. In addition to my own experiences, I've learned lots of great things from other bloggers and Pinterest, and I've decided to document the best things I discover in blog of my own. My blog is named "Feathering Our Nest" because that's what I see myself doing as I go through my life: learning, growing, and making my home and my life cozier, richer, and better: "adding feathers to my nest", if you will. I'd love to inspire others to create and grow! Here you'll find a bit of everything: craft tutorials, recipes, book reviews, funny experiences in my life, as well as plenty of other good randomness. I want to make this a happy place full of fun! I hope you enjoy reading, and hopefully discover something to enrich your own life.

--Taylee



No comments:

Post a Comment